Thursday, September 5, 2019

Post #2 : The best holiday OR The best concert I've ever had

Hi guys! I hope you’re OK J. For my class work of today I’m going to talk about my best vacations I ‘ve had. They were in Punta Arenas. I usually go there for vacations, but the best of them were in 2010 in Parque Karukinka, Porvenir, Tierra del Fuego. That year for my four- month-long summer vacations I went with my grandma, which was a really nice time because we got closer. My granny was the one that raised me. She was always a very strict person, but when we took the trip, everything changed.
We did hiking, we camped near a -noisy- waterfall, we slept on the ground (Yes! My granny sleeping on the ground! Can you believe it?). It was pretty awesome.
They are the best because I got in touch with nature and best of all, I knew my grandmother's adventurous side. I was positively surprised and it was the best.

If you are looking at this, I love you, grandma! <3


Greetings, friends, bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky about that trip with your grandmother !!
    I would like to travel to Punta Arenas too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds interesting! I really want to visit Parque Karukinka some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to travel to "tierras del fuego" amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies ๐Ÿค“

Hi guys!  I had a rough day :'( I hope you're doing well... For my homework of today I'm going to talk about Postgraduate Studi...