Thursday, September 26, 2019

Post 3 : Free- Themed post : Pets ๐Ÿข❤️


Hi y'all! For my class work of today I’m going to talk about the first pets I had... And my first pets were a rooster and a chicken; they were a couple hahaha they were very feathery and adorable, but unfriendly. I had to feed them and grind their corn, because they couldn’t eat it whole. So, one day my grandma cooked them ☹. It was sad, but true. Yep, both of my pets died there. 

Today, my present pet can not be cooked, (not in this country at least haha), I have a turtle ๐Ÿข; her name is Seรฑora Tortuga; she is so adorable, very intelligent and very fast! I love her a lot.

About the question of the number of dogs that are walked in the street. I think it's super good. I love all animals and looking at them in the street with their humans makes me very happy. I think they have a family that loves them and care about them. It was about time that it has become fashionable to care about your pets.


Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. NOOO poor of you :c it's a big deal live with people that eats your pets, I had the same problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies ๐Ÿค“

Hi guys!  I had a rough day :'( I hope you're doing well... For my homework of today I'm going to talk about Postgraduate Studi...