Thursday, August 29, 2019

Post 1 : A country I'd like to visit ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ



Hi everyone! I comment you that I have the need of improving my English and this blog will be used to do my class work :) so, here it is.

I’ve always wanted to travel around the world, and be open to grow through other traditions. But I have never had the chance to do it, because I work a lot all the time and I'm focused on finishing my thesis (which has taken more time and effort than what I originally expected L). Now, I have more free time in the term and I’d like to visit England. I’m more like a “coffee person”, but I’d really make the effort to drink a cup of tea (hahaha). I wish to settle down in the country with my boyfriend, and I want to go to work in England (work on something related to agronomy, obviously) and learn British English. I like its architecture, history, customs. I really love their accent… I think I’d be very happy there with him.

1 comment:

  1. I imagine there so cold, I would love to drink a cup of tea in England style haha

    ReplyDelete

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies ๐Ÿค“

Hi guys!  I had a rough day :'( I hope you're doing well... For my homework of today I'm going to talk about Postgraduate Studi...