Thursday, October 17, 2019

Post 5 : My future job ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍๐Ÿซ❤️๐Ÿงช

Hi everyone! My English teacher couldn't give us a lecture today, so this time I've some homework to do. I'm going to talk about 'my future job'.

I really believe that my future in uncertain: I don't see myself working on something specific. I've always had several dream jobs that I want to fulfill little by little.

When I was younger, I had a real interest in teaching. I didn't know what subject specifically. I just knew that I wanted to excel at that.

By 2015, in this faculty I was an assistant to a subject for a couple of years. I helped students out of class hours, answered emails. It was very light, even many terms were not even paid (u.u). But, by 2017 I got promoted to a "Teaching assistant". OMG the most fabulous job in the world. Teaching is so amazing! I've always had problems to even give a speech in public, but since I started to give lectures, fear is gone.

Being a student and then a Teaching assistant was a big role change. It's pretty complicated, because we're in a similar age range with students, and it's possible that we'll run into some college subjects, like this one! (Hi guys hahaha).

I was going to talk about the other jobs that I want to do, but I haven't got any more space... I think it'll be always my favorite life job.


Have a happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies ๐Ÿค“

Hi guys!  I had a rough day :'( I hope you're doing well... For my homework of today I'm going to talk about Postgraduate Studi...