Thursday, November 28, 2019

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies ๐Ÿค“

Hi guys!  I had a rough day :'( I hope you're doing well... For my homework of today I'm going to talk about Postgraduate Studies.

Auch! It's difficult to me this subject because actually I pursue a graduate degree. I'm very interested to have a specialization in Engineering and Soils's area. But when I started working in this faculty as a teacher I left my graduate thesis on one side :( It took a long time preparing lessons and correcting tests.

Well, the reality is that no job is "for ever", so finally I decided to finish my thesis and get my title as soon as possible in search of better paid jobs. I feel that with a university degree is secure a better competitive position within the labour market.

I would like to do research in the future and build an international career if possible. But I'm not considering a PhD in the future. I just want to get my professional degree as soon as possible and I'd like to move to Germany because my boyfriend lives there.

 That’d honestly be a great head start for  my boyfriend and I to start our life together in Europe.





Terminando el post :B me faltan 20 palabras :B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies ๐Ÿค“

Hi guys!  I had a rough day :'( I hope you're doing well... For my homework of today I'm going to talk about Postgraduate Studi...